Mail Order Service for Club Members
The Model T Ford Register prides itself in providing full support for our members via a very well established and flourishing spares service.
The spares service is a mail order service for new or good-as-new Model T Ford service and replacement parts. A range of over 500 different items are held in stock in the UK and a price list is published.
Members click here
to access the spares list.
- Engine, Transmission, and Rear Axle Gaskets and Seals
- Valves, Pistons and Rings
- Engine, Transmission, Front and Rear Axle Bearings and Bushes
- Fan Belts, Hoses and Radiator Parts
- Exhaust Manifolds, Pipes and Silencers
- Spark Plugs, Switches, Coils and Wiring Looms
- Carburettor, Starter, Dynamo and Coil Box Part
- Hub Caps, Lighting Parts
- Model T Ford Books and Manuals
Parts that are not stocked can be imported very economically on behalf of members.
The Annual Auction and Autojumble
For over 30 years in October we hold this very successful annual event for our members. Register spares are sold at discounted prices. Around 300 lots of Model T related items are auctioned by a professional auctioneer. In addition, members bring a huge number of parts to sell swap or barter.